If you are struggling to keep up with the rapidly evolving world of digital marketing and wish to learn how to use it effectively as part of your marketing and sales strategy, then you should attend this comprehensive training on Digital Marketing.
Choose Your Course
Digital Marketing Basics
Digital Marketing includes all marketing efforts using either an electronic device or the internet. Businesses exploit digital platforms to communicate with current and potential clients, such as search engines , social media, email and other websites.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to create and brand personal/organization fans pages in social media, attract the right target audience and quality fans. convert traffic and fans to become leads/customers, perform competitive intelligence on the competitors and stand out from the competition.
Who is it for:This training course is suitable for people who have particular interest to widen their range of marketing, PR, communications, sales and operations professionals and managers in firms, business, organizations and institutions of all sizes and in all business sectors.
Duration: 2 Day
Cost: Normal price RM1900 – *Promo* RM1490
Note: This course awards 20 CIDB CCD points.
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Managers or Directors,
- Brand Managers,
- Sales Managers or Directors,
- Public Relations (PR) Professionals,
- Business Development Managers and Directors,
- Senior Operations Managers and Directors,
- Senior Executives,
- Marketing, Administrations and support staff
- Business Owners/ Principals
- We host classes once a month
- We also cater weekend courses for those who have tight working schedules or have heavy assignment deadlines .
- Our classroom training are held in a classroom setting where the instructor teaches and shows various examples and tools you need to know and carries out numerous exercise for participants to try out and experience
- Our training style consists of 70% practical and 30% theory . This is because we want students to learn more by doing rather than listening.
- Our Online classes are held on various digital platforms such as Zoom and Cisco Webex. Classes are energetic and relaxed as our trainers have a more lively approach and have designed the classes to promote ease of learning.
- You will receive personal guidance by our trainers during the class.
- Our trainers will have Q&A sessions to answer the various questions throughout the class duration.
- Our typical class size is between 6-10 students, which allows our trainers to spend more time with their students, individually .
Our Trainers have 7-15 years training experience and are well adapted to teaching in Corporate Settings. Our classes are conducted in a very practical and hands-on manner, so you’ll never find the class boring.
The training style will be 70% practical and 30% theory, workshop style.
*In terms of online training, our trainers have a more lively approach and have designed the classes to promote ease of learning.
- Upon Completing each Excel course a Certification of Achievement will be issued
- We have professional certification issued by our partners at UTM (University Technology Malaysia) and other professional bodies
- Accredited by Human Resource Development Fund, HRDF. All our courses are HRDF claimable under the ‘SBL’ Scheme.
- A Registered Training Provider for the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB). As such, we provide CCD points under the Continuous Contractor Development program as required by the construction industry. Participants from the construction industry will receive CCD points for attending our training courses.
- Registered Training Provider with the Ministry of Finance, MOF
What are the Prerequisites for this course?
- Zero Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Have at least a Facebook or an Instagram account
What is the methodology ?
This class is 70% practical and 30% theory. Students would have mastered with confidence subject matter, to be able to independently pursue subject matter by the end of class.
find our google reviews here