The Mandarin language is the most widely spoken form of Chinese and is spoken by approximately 15 percent of the world’s population.
Currently, Mandarin is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
This class aims to introduce participants to the essential information of communicating in the mandarin language. It is designed for students who have zero or minimal knowledge of the language.
Choose Your Course
Mandarin Basics from Zero:
Participants will learn the basics of vocabulary, counting numbers and sentence structures during this course. This will help them comprehend and develop sentences to converse with other individuals who speak and understand Mandarin.
Who is it for:
This training is suitable for people who have a particular interest to learn Mandarin, as well as those who will gain an advantage in knowing the language i.e. Retailers, Customer Service , Entrepreneurs ,Front Desk, and Businesses.
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: Normal price RM850 – *Promo* RM490
Note: This course awards 10 CIDB CCD points.
Who Should Attend
- For anyone who wants to learn the Mandarin language
- Customer Service
- Airport staff
- Oil & Gas
- Human Resource
- Front Desk
- We host classes once a month
- We also cater weekend courses for those who have tight working schedules or have heavy assignment deadlines .
- Date: 25th November 2020
- Time: 10am – 5pm
- Venue: Training will be conducted online via Zoom.
Promo Price RM 490
Installment Plans Available!
(Contact our team to get further details)
- Our classroom training are held in a classroom setting where the instructor teaches and shows various examples and tools you need to know and carries out numerous exercise for participants to try out and experience
- Our training style consists of 70% practical and 30% theory . This is because we want students to learn more by doing rather than listening.
- Our Online classes are held on various digital platforms such as Zoom and Cisco Webex. Classes are energetic and relaxed as our trainers have a more lively approach and have designed the classes to promote ease of learning.
- You will receive personal guidance by our trainers during the class.
- Our trainers will have Q&A sessions to answer the various questions throughout the class duration.
- Our typical class size is between 6-10 students, which allows our trainers to spend more time with their students, individually .
- Upon Completing the Mandarin course a Certification of Achievement will be issued
- Accredited by Human Resource Development Fund, HRDF. All our courses are HRDF claimable under the ‘SBL’ Scheme.
- A Registered Training Provider for the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB). As such, we provide CCD points under the Continuous Contractor Development program as required by the construction industry. Participants from the construction industry will receive CCD points for attending our training courses.
- Registered Training Provider with the Ministry of Finance, MOF
What are the Prerequisites for this course?
Zero or Minimal Knowledge of Mandarin
Can I learn Mandarin in 1 day?
Yes, you can learn the basics of the Mandarin language in 1 day.
What is the difference between classroom learning vs online courses ?
- Participants will attend the course at the training centre in Bandar Puteri, Puchong.
- Face to Face Interaction with the trainer in a classroom setting.
- Immediate guidance & attention from the trainer
- More focused
- Learning among other participants during exercises
- Participants will attend the course using online platforms such as Zoom and Cisco Webex
- Can save on travel and food expenses
- Learn from the comfort of your own home/office
- More flexibility
- Able to discuss with people from different companies .
About Our Trainer
Who Is Sifu Kairesh?
Over the past 10 years, Sifu had the privilege to inspire and transform more than 10,000 Malaysians by adding a skillset into their career or businesses with the help of knowing an additional language. Which helps you to have an upper-hand in the market.
He have created a simple formula towards speaking & understanding Mandarin fast, which helps anyone with zero 0% to understand Mandarin effortlessly. All you need to do is copy & paste!
Being a Non-Chinese, he understands the difficulty of learning this language. Therefore, Sifu uses English and Malay to teach. So, if you can speak English and Malay..Mandarin becomes easy!